Half-day intensive training in the performing arts for children age 7-12.
The Program includes 6 hrs a week of:
- Private Voice Lessons
- Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary and Hip Hop
- Music Theory and Sight Reading
- Drama and Acting for Theatre and Film
- Theatre Design and Production Education
- Guest instructors and workshops in other performing arts areas will be included time permitting
You will need to receive permission this year from your school principal that they feel your child would be able to handle this training and their schoolwork. This is a year long Sept-June commitment and all guardians and students accepted into the program will be required to sign a commitment letter outlining the expectations prior to enrolment.
2019/2020 program has been filled.
Please email email@example.com with your child’s name, age and date of birth to receive an audition/interview for 2020/2021.