1) Refunds: Vancouver Performing Stars will only consider refunds for particular circumstances on or before the second class and may be subject to a $10 administration charge. Any missed classes cannot be made-up by participating in any other class and will not be refunded. Should a class need to be made up due to unforeseen instructor absence or illness, you will be notified of the makeup class time.
2) Parent Participation: Parent and Tot and Music & Movement programs require parent or guardian participation. Children who are not potty trained should not be enrolled in non-parent participation classes. All students enrolled in programs that do not indicate parent participation need to be able to attend and participate in the entirety of class without a parent or guardian present. Should they need to watch for the first class, this should be done outside the studio to not disturb the rest of the students. Adults can not take part in classes that do not indicate participation.
3) Payment Methods: We accept e-transfer to email@example.com and cheques made out to Vancouver Performing Stars.
4) Pick-up & Drop-off: Vancouver Performing Stars and instructors cannot be held responsible for students before or after class time.
5) Attire & Hair: Please ensure your child is dressed in appropriate attire for each style of dance. Comfortable clothing is acceptable for musical theatre and hip hop classes but please no jeans. Ballet shoes and VPS T-shirts can be purchased at the studio for $15. Hair should be off the face in a ponytail or bun.
6) Parent Volunteers: Throughout the year, we ask that parents in performance classes lend a hand where they can. Areas in which we look for assistance include class representatives, costume sorting and sewing, set building/painting, marketing, ticket selling and poster distribution, program sponsorship and backstage and assistance.